If you create, own, sell, buy, loan, display or preserve works of art on a private or professional basis, we have comprehensive coverage’s with great pricing. Each program provides cost-effective protection, tailored to meet your individual requirements. Our policies are tailored to cover works of art while on or off premises, in transit, storage, in exhibition, in a Museum, Auction house, and worldwide.
We work with insurance companies, in particular Lloyds of London, to ensure art collectors, galleries, museums, dealers, artists and auctioneers that their works are properly taken care of.
Each program provides cost-effective protection, tailored to meet your individual requirements. Our insurances are tailored to cover works of art while on or off premises, in transit, storage, in exhibition, in a Museum, Auction house, and worldwide.
Our policies provide seamless and flexible coverage for other exposures as well.
Even our most basic coverage provides solid protection. It features:
- Broad, all-risks coverage from the time artwork is taken by you or your client, from the owner, to the time it is returned, on a worldwide basis
- Blanket limits on property in your care, custody, & control at scheduled locations and any other unnamed location
- Domestic & international transits
- No coinsurance clause
- Valuation clauses designed for the
- Coverage for jointly-owned works
- Special clauses for "loss buy back" or "pairs & sets"
- Relaxed appraisal requirements
Should you require insurance to cover works on consignments, owned or borrowed, while the works are in the gallery, in transit to exhibitions or storage, or any other contingency, we have the products which are flexible and a cost-effective coverage solution to suit your needs.